NY and GA Pipe Carvers

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LPcreation

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this topic so please feel free to move it to a more appropriate forum.

I'm trying to collect some pipes from places I've spent a lot of time. I currently have been living in PA for the past 10 years or so and I've got a couple of Boswell's and a Hackert that I have a PA connection with. I'm trying to figure out if there are any similar carvers from NY or GA, where I've also spent a bit of time in my life.

Is there a site or a listing anywhere that I can find pipe makers from specific states? Thanks in advance!

LPcreation":i3wg0c98 said:
I wasn't sure where to post this topic so please feel free to move it to a more appropriate forum.

I'm trying to collect some pipes from places I've spent a lot of time. I currently have been living in PA for the past 10 years or so and I've got a couple of Boswell's and a Hackert that I have a PA connection with. I'm trying to figure out if there are any similar carvers from NY or GA, where I've also spent a bit of time in my life.

Is there a site or a listing anywhere that I can find pipe makers from specific states? Thanks in advance!
http://pipedia.org/index.php?title=Category:United_States

is a good start. You can also do google searches all sorts of ways and find funky pipe makers you never knew.

If you'd be interested in picking up some pipes from more PA carvers, two that I can highly recommend are Thomas James and Jack Howell. Click their names to get to their sites. :)