Ocelot55

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Mouse

Reaction score
So, I managed to find another BoB member with a great talent and NO testimonial. I think the BBB is a great idea and something that shouldn't be overlooked when someone does business with another member. However positive or negative the experience may have been.

In this case, my experience was VERY positive. Downright pleasant. I had been taking a look at Ocelot's Bulldog he had for sale, but had a few other purchases that were a priority, and thought that it would have absolutely been sold by the time I had the funds. To my surprise, it hadn't sold, a shocker to be sure. For the price he had this pipe listed at, I had nothing to loose. In fact, the money from this sale was going to a good cause so I considered it a win win.

So, the day the pipe showed up was a joyful one to say the least. I just loved it. Still do. Always will. I sent him my praise via a PM, and he insisted that I critique his work. I had nothing to say. Just a great little pipe. One I'll treasure until one of us burns out.

Gents, this is another Brother that you can deal with in pure confidence. Please, support our budding talents the best you can.

100% Great dude! "Big cat" is a great guy and hooked me up with a H-U-G-E (see: BIGASSBOX'O BANDS) supply of cigar bands for a humidor project that I'm working on for little more than the price of shipping! Thanks bro! These are just what the docktor ordered :lol:

Wish I would have seen this sooner. I have a fantastic poker from Ocelot. Great to work with and I hope to have the cash for another style soon.

Ocelot sends out a gorgeous pipe, and ships it perfectly! He gave me a great deal, and he's all around fantastic to work with.
Zach

Good shipping, excellent communication, nothing but high marks. Will trade with again if the opportunity presents itself.

I just received a pipe from Ocelot and the deal went through from start to finish beautifully. I'm extremely pleased with the pipe and his description was excellent. Honest and straight forward and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Just received back an ancient (patent era) Comoy Grand Slam that Jesse literally resurrected from the dead & made a nice new acrylic (by request) stem for.

He WAY exceeded expectations. Beautiful work, perfect draw, expert shipping, a free pipe bag (!) and, IMO, for way too cheap considering everything he did with it.

Highest recommendation possible.

Oscelot's now my prime resource for refurb/re-stem work of all sorts.

:face:

Finished up a transaction with Ocelot55. What more can I add that has not been said? He is a great guy. great communication, fast shipment, lovely pipe!

Thanks Jesse!!!

Made another purchase from Jesse. my 3rd pipe from him, in fact. Great guy to do business with, I highly recommend him!

Made a purchase from Ocelot a few months ago...fantastic pipe maker and all around nice guy. Easy transaction, easy to work with.

Jesse is a stellar pipe maker and an excellent guy to do business with. Top notch recommendation from me. :D 

Ocelot55 hooked me up with another Regent for my collection! Got the pipe no problem and it was easy to make the trade :)