Official Beer of the President

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winslow

Reaction score
Obama40oz.jpg
[/img]

Winslow :affraid:

I'd have guessed Schlitz Malt Liquor :afro:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZCm07WceaQw" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rodney King admitted that he drank 12 cans of Schlitz Malt Liquor before his infamous car chase and arrest.[Several years later after he collected the money].

Winslow :sunny:

Puff Daddy":7t7488ko said:
That's funny right there, I don't care who ya are! :)
So true!!!! How old is that commercial anyway? Bet they wouldn't make one like that now. :geek:

Centurian 803":7blaukwo said:
How old is that commercial anyway? Bet they wouldn't make one like that now. :geek:
Yeah, the bull might have gotten glass in his eyes! How cruel!

:lol!:

Call me wet behind the ears but i like my liquor commercials with lots of women in it. However semi-racist this commercial was(and hilarious) it showed great strides in Homosexual advertising!

Schlitz- It's fabulous! :lol:

That Schlitz advert is a hoot. It's from the early- to mid-1970s, during the peak of Funk. The dancers are the Original Lockers, originally known as the Cambellock Dancers (after founding member, Don Campbell) who got their start on the old Soul Train show, "The Hippest Trip in America," hosted by Don Cornelius.

I was in a performance of Fiddler in 1976. The choreographer for the show taught me how to lock, and it was a total blast. But, no one locks like those guys lock.

Winslow":rnilo5gy said:
Rodney King admitted that he drank 12 cans of Schlitz Malt Liquor before his infamous car chase and arrest.[Several years later after he collected the money].

Winslow :sunny:
Not to mention the "sherm stick"
Marijuana dipped in PCP!!!!!!! :affraid:

glpease said:
That Schlitz advert is a hoot. It's from the early- to mid-1970s, during the peak of Funk. The dancers are the Original Lockers, originally known as the Cambellock Dancers (after founding member, Don Campbell) who got their start on the old Soul Train show, "The Hippest Trip in America," hosted by Don Cornelius.

Fred Berry aka RERUN from "What's Happening" IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!! :afro: