Official November BoB Bombing Thread ::: Jive Turkey!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last Bump so as not to interfere with Decembers ramblings.

To the brother or sister that gifted the Greenodd Rope. From the bottom of my heart a sincere thank you for revealing this fine tobacco to me. I've only had one bowl but it was without a doubt one of the finest experiences in pipe smoking to date. The stars aligned or whatever but I just set here almost in a daze for well on an hour enjoying this. I only have one smoke in the past decade that I can even compare it to.

Interesting. Googled it. Kendal made, like the old 3 nuns but in a rope form. Damn! Another to put on the must buy list! Next Synjeco group buy maybe.

Puff Daddy":ol02kzjb said:
Interesting. Googled it. Kendal made, like the old 3 nuns but in a rope form. Damn! Another to put on the must buy list! Next Synjeco group buy maybe.
I had hoped to sit that next buy out, but this does sound good!

Ooo, I picked up some Greenodd this last group buy, but haven't tried it yet. Looks like I better dig that out and slice it up! I'll start posting about the next group buy around the end of February to see what interest gets drummed up. :)

nismo270r":bwxiwddq said:
Ooo, I picked up some Greenodd this last group buy, but haven't tried it yet. Looks like I better dig that out and slice it up! I'll start posting about the next group buy around the end of February to see what interest gets drummed up. :)
Definitely interested in the next go around. Greenodd sounds right up my alley. Can't wait for the next group purchase.