Oh NO!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The scale of the dilemma was underlined recently in Scotland, where scientists -- who scoured the watery depths in a submarine hoping to discover evidence of the prehistoric Loch Ness monster -- were surprised to find hundreds of thousands of golf balls lining the bed of the loch. "

:lol: I can only imagine the look on their faces. But when you think about it, it makes sense.

I imagine the first thought was 'Oh cool Nessy Eggs' where upon further investigation revealed the truth :twisted:

I always said the Loch Ness Monster sightings were a lot of balls.

(As a Scot, though, I think, what kind of Scotsman doesn't dive in after hitting a ball into a water hazard? Those things are expensive!)

Don't they have anything even a little bit more environmetally important to worry about? As a golfer I can tell you that they're not getting my balls :evil: ...... :shock: .... :lol:

I should be able to enjoy a round of golf without having to worry about wrecking the environment, even though I've got the balls to do it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I work in one of America's "golf mecca's" (Pinehurst, NC) and I never cease to be amazed at how many golf balls are n the medians and sides of the roads. In one 3-mile stretch I typically see 8-10 at 6:30 AM, which I suppose means they were left overnight. They're always gone when I head home in the evenings. I bet some kids grab them and resell them.