OK, this is weird!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So after a year here at BoB I decided to ask for access to the Rubber Room. Got the confirmation last night, and clicked on it a little while ago. Stared looking at the threads, opened a few, and suddenly my computer shut down! Just turned off.

Re-started fine, went back to the forum, and after a minute or so it shut down again!

Re-started again, only this time I clicked on other stuff like e-mails, other forums, etc. No problem. Went back to BoB and no problems with any other forum here so far.

wtf? I've never had this happen since I've had this computer for more than 2 years. What would make a computer shut down simply by opening the RR?

Or maybe *someone* is telling me I'm not supposed to be there!?

:suspect:

Any ideas?

Cheers,

RR

Some have gone in and were never seen nor heard from again. :affraid:

The rubber room still sounds too spooky for me. I don't consider myself easily offended but I can be head strong and opinionated.

With the nice group of people here, I would rather believe you are all normal and not have knowledge of the insane. :shock:

Haha - I thought the same Soshae. Then one of my threads was moved there, and so I requested access to monitor. It was a bit like this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vNoImZWcTbw" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well, I just tried it from another computer and no problema. Guess the issue lies in some sort of incompatibility with mine.

<scratches head>

Cheers,

RR

Run Soshae, run!!!
:lol!:

Fishfuzz, I thought drinking the Kool-aid was BAD!? It would be nice to see some of the long lost posts. Yak steers all of my best threads into the assylum. :pirat:

J Soshae":nfov3yfz said:
... Yak steers all of my best threads into the assylum. :pirat:
I wouldn't be too concerned about getting a thread locked away in the asylum if I were you. To quote a relatively little known song by a relatively little known band:

"Crazy people are right on"

:cheers: :bounce:

The rubber room is where the management quarantines any aspect of reality that might "cause problems." Even theoretically.

Which is pretty much, in the realm of ideas, what an ordinary rubber does in the biological realm, when you stop and think about it . . .

It's a prophylactic for the group mind.

We wouldn't want
people getting pregnant
with subversive insights now,
would we ?

:face: