OK, who's buying all the Heinrich Dark Strong Flake?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
Even right between the cart and check out, the third vendor was OOS before I could pay!

Frack! Schnitzel! Grrrrr........

And is it me, or every time I look on sites, prices go up a buck per 50gm tin?

Sigh......

Just get some Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky, in that case, which is the original. I find it better. ;)

Yep. Found a small tin, but priced at almost $19. Too rich for my blood. I'll have to get a tin of Orlik version and get the press ready.....

(sigh)

Why? The Orlik stuff comes in intact flakes. Its the PH that looks like a naughty schoolboy was peeling bark off a tree.

It’s not me. I didn’t do it. In fact I didn’t know that many were that interested in it. Maybe I should get out and about more. On second thought, I’ve got plenty of my favorite blends in my stash so I’ll just continue to sit in my recliner and enjoy what I have. You boys just scrap among yourselves. I’m sure some will show up somewhere. :twisted: :twisted:

No doubt if the Wizard really wants it he can work his magic and conjur up some that will be yards above any of the blends being offered. Try his Pebble Castle and you’ll see what I mean...  :)

AJ

Looking at Huffelpuff's pic, now I feel compelled to order some more DSK. :lol:

I'm getting a tin of Orlik on the way. I've got the leaf together. I'll figure something out........

Ozark Wizard":xvp39880 said:
I'm getting a tin of Orlik on the way. I've got the leaf together. I'll figure something out........
You won't regret it. It's good. It has more depth of taste then PH's version.

Ozark Wizard":id0wc979 said:
Ozzie, put in a one-time alert on SP. And be prepared to grab it as soon as it comes back into stock.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":ao2023zc said:
Ozark Wizard":ao2023zc said:
Ozzie, put in a one-time alert on SP. And be prepared to grab it as soon as it comes back into stock.

Cheers,

RR
Good idea! I'm going to check out the Orlik version, and look into pressing a block of something similar. I've got to say though, that making blends at home in small batches is pretty labor intensive. Fortunately I enjoy passing the time that way, but it's not a great income :joker: If I enjoy it I'll check out Heinrich Dark Strong. I just seem to be a bit behind the panic buying wave going on. :scratch: