Okay, Which One of You Keeps Buying All The Carter Hall?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Every time I try to snag a 14oz tub on P&C, it's back-ordered. I'm mad. Real mad. :)

This thread is funny - a run on Carter Hall!

Fess up - who has 400 tins in the cellar?

HA, I just realized I needed to resupply this blend.

Check out BNB, they APPEAR to have 14oz tins in stock.

Every time I try to snag a 14oz tub on P&C, it's back-ordered. I'm mad. Real mad. How are Sir Walter Raleigh and Carter Hall different?
Where the buzz is, there will the crowd be also. Just a little bit ahead of you.

:face:

I know. Something gets mentioned three times and it's out! The local tobacco store I usually get it from closed. Sucks...

Hereward":anhs0vqv said:
I know. Something gets mentioned three times and it's out! The local tobacco store I usually get it from closed. Sucks...
The next "bubble" = Carter Hall runs, just like the Tulip! :lol!:

The "Indian" smoke shops here in Reno have probably a dozen tubs of CH in each store, all with a fine coat of dust, indicating "good aging." :lol: $25, I have one. *shrug*

Oh, and for lazy points, I bought it through their drive-thru window. :tongue:

Carter Hall is, if you ask me, far less sweet than SWR (Signal to Wave Ratio).

8)

P&C will get more in. I just wanted to get a tub for the summer instead of the pouches. Getting geared up for the woods! :D

The pouches are irritating anyway. Plus, the tub can be used for all sorts of stuff once empty. :D

Anyone here know what a tub of CH costs just south of the NY/PA border crossing? Anyone who's been there knows what I'm talkin' about. I'd like to have 30 or 40 tubs. The injuns have the best price around here, about equal to or slightly better than JR.