"Old Farts" can STILL do it !

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is a wicked cool story!

I'll be happy if my old, broken ass can ride a motorcycle across the country... :) 

I can't help but think of Tilda Swinton's Character from The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons.

ONLY TWO responses to THIS !! She swam NON-STOP for OVER 50 hours to accomplish this!! Guess she embariss'd all you young farts  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
And I forgot, it was a WOMAN who did it !! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted: 

monbla256":611uuxb7 said:
ONLY TWO responses to THIS !! She swam NON-STOP for OVER 50 hours to accomplish this!! Guess she embariss'd all you young farts  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
And I forgot, it was a WOMAN who did it !! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted: 
Michael, I guess all of the "young Whipper Snappers" are embarrassed by the knowledge that they've been bested by an "old biddy". What we old geezers lack in youth we up for it in, experience, tenacity, and being treacherous. :lol!:

AJ

Hey, for some people, age is their only achievement--much like seniority in a union--it ain't about hard work.  :)  Jars of sitting, forgotten pickles can stay sour on the shelf for a very long time.   :mrgreen: 

This lady's a bad-ass, at any age.  :cheers:   I'm going to take my waning-in-years lessons from her.  

8)

Kyle Weiss":9nt11o2e said:
Hey, for some people, age is their only achievement--much like seniority in a union--it ain't about hard work.  :)  Jars of sitting, forgotten pickles can stay sour on the shelf for a very long time.   :mrgreen: 

This lady's a bad-ass, at any age.  :cheers:   I'm going to take my waning-in-years lessons from her.  

8)
I think she'd be a good role model. Careful young whipper snapper or you will end up like the rest of the geezers...old.:twisted: :twisted: :p :p :lol: 

AJ

Looking forward to every moment. I'm constantly in pain; my back has been a serious problem since I was a kid, my eyesight is for sh*t, and my stomach has the strength of wet tissue paper. I collect in earnest items of a past I never saw, tell wild stories of my past, and am usually the youngest in my group of friends by a minimum of 25 years. I'm just waiting for the wrinkles to match my level of cantankery, because no one trusts a baby-faced "young coot." I think I lived too many years in a short period of time.

:lol:

You old dudes have it made. :tongue:

Also, God help all of you when I really DO become old on top of what's already in place.

:twisted:

Kyle, it sounds as though you've got a good start. Come along, you'll be welcome to sit and complain with the rest of us.:p :lol: 

AJ

ajn27511":ttbfr8fq said:
Kyle, it sounds as though you've got a good start. Come along, you'll be welcome to sit and complain with the rest of us.:p :lol: 

AJ
Save a spot on the porch for my rockin' chair. :D I'll trundle over with my pipe, some whiskey and something to help me yell at the kids on the lawn.

Kyle Weiss":ifhcacww said:
ajn27511":ifhcacww said:

AJ
Save a spot on the porch for my rockin' chair.   :D  I'll trundle over with my pipe, some whiskey and something to help me yell at the kids on the lawn.  
You're going to make a good fit. No training required. You'll be joining us a lot sooner than you can imagine.

AJ