Old smoker ... new to the wonderful world of pipe smoking

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy neighbor, bet you're glad to be seeing the sun again! Welcome to the forum and enjoy!!

Thanks Ozark!
Yup having the sun back out is great, though I kinda liked the cooler weather as it kept the temperature down.
We got enough rain around here to put a couple lakes back to normal that were 20+ ft below conservation & put some over 25+ ft above conservation level. In the short period of time all that rain fell we went from extreme drought to back to normal from a 7 yr drought. Some of the lakes will still be closed for July 4th due to flooding, last year low water levels this year too much. lol

Welcome aboard TwelveAM!   Grab a chair, a beer out of the fridge and make yourself at home.

I spent some great years in TX many eons ago.  Lived in the Dallas area during my teens and early 20s.   Loved the people, hated the weather.  
Moved to CA with the family and have been here ever since.   Love the weather, hate the people.  
(Not really hate, I just find it's like living in a box of granola ... lots of fruits, nuts and flakes).

Thanks Guyrox ... And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself what a wonderful world

Thanks tslot ..... so actually Cali is like the magical world of pipe tobacco ... lots of fruits, nuts and flakes LMAO

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. :)

AJ