Old Timer from Arkansas

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brim325

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am a old Pipester I suppose , I have been smoking a pipe for well over 25 years , even longer than that if you count my younger years swiping my grandfathers Prince Albert & Five Brothers & a few of his cobs sneaking out behind the wood shed smoking LOL. Anyway I am looking forward to chatting with you guys on our great Love Of The Briar . G'Day Gents. Oh, My name is actually "Clint" not brim lol.

Good to have ya aboard Clint... Its a great place to learn and share.. Good Brothers here.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Nice to have you aboard Clint.

Seems in your years you have figured out what the finer things in life are... fishing, females, and good tobacco.

Welcome and I have not been hear all that long, but I sure do enjoy this site.

I have several customers in Ark. for my crappie jigs. Always enjoy talking with them.

Skip

Welcome from another old timer in the frozen White North. Lots of good things on this forum.

Welcome aboard. BoB has a great mix of oldsters and younger smokers. Your knowledge will be appreciated.