On line cellar is dead

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old_salt

Reaction score
link for www.tobaccocellar.org appears to be dead, does any one else use it? And can you log on?

Noooo!! I had my whole cellar up there!

At least I made backups....so I have the CSV files.

That is a shame...it was a very nice service for the community.

The site is up again!!! :cheers:

For more details, see the thread "Tobaccocellar.org GREAT NEWS Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in the The Round Table forum.

I was just there people and the site is working just fine!

You can check out my cellar under John Lavorini!

JohnnyFlake":vh5svrad said:

Hey John, I checked out your cellar and it looks like you have a fine selection. You are one of the only people I know that has 1992 Christmas Cheer. I actually have two unopened tins in my cellar by the way! Anyhow, my cellar is under "scottbtdmb". Check it out and if you are ever wanting to trade, drop me a PM.

-Scott

scottbtdmb":diq857kd said:
JohnnyFlake":diq857kd said:

Hey John, I checked out your cellar and it looks like you have a fine selection. You are one of the only people I know that has 1992 Christmas Cheer. I actually have two unopened tins in my cellar by the way! Anyhow, my cellar is under "scottbtdmb". Check it out and if you are ever wanting to trade, drop me a PM.

-Scott
Scott,

You have a very interesting cellar, as well! I didn't see anything I wanted to trade for at this time, but who knows in the future. Please do the same with me if you happen to see something you want to trade for.

Johnny

I know I'm bumping a really old thread, but it looks like it's down again. Anyone else having problems with it? Looks like it's. Time to switch to another cellaring site. I can't handle this heartbreak.

:shock: well not any more apparently... and I didn't have anything backed up either. CRAP!!! and to top it all off my tins are spread out over three different locations. What site do you use? tobaccocellar.com ?

yeah... it seems to have gone down a few days ago. i guess we'll have to wait and see if it comes back.

Epic Fail...I had just gotten all my tobacco logged in there a couple days before it went down.