one giant leap

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitobi

Reaction score
hey guys n gals

well not been doing this for more than a few years, certainly not more than 2 to be sure.
and always a 100% aro smoker. guess I kinda miss the times I spend in north Africa and surrounding areas, loved the shisha pipes and even brought a few home after my duties were completed, the sweet and very fruity smoke was always a winner for me and only a shisha pipe can really do it again.

so I have decided to make a bit leap in my thinking and experimentation and stop looking for what pipes cannot give me. so today I got some Dunhill Deluxe navy rolls. as a total move away from looking for discernible fruit/sweetness and a move towards what a premium pipe tobacco can deliver in its own rights.

I chose this brand after a lot of reading, it wont blow my head off, but it also shouldn't disappoint on taste.

anyhoo going to be a few days when I will get a chance to try this blend out, the tin aroma smells just like some dates I just ate, so that's a winner.

hopefully ill post great news in the next few days on how it was.

happy Christmas all

andy

Hey Andy,

Congrats on taking the plunge beyond the realms of the aro. As I am still finding, there's a whole world of new experiences there for the taking.

Let us know how you get on with the DNRs. I've got a tin waiting to be popped so it would be good to hear your take on from first time try perspective.

Merry Christmas to you too,

Stick.

Hi Stick

Thank you sir yes indeed, my taste buds are very young and much more in tuned to cigars but ill be happy to give first impressions.

the little darlings are sat in front of me now, they have been sniffed a good 10 times already, there are scents there I know, and a few that are alien.. plus a very mild tingle that only spice/ammonia gives you.. yet to discover which it is and how much is carried to the actual smoke.

happy days :)

Andy