One of my own creations No. 004

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have a few more pictures to post of others I've made. However I don't believe I'm allowed to share links to any I have for sale :/ Sorry about that.

Careful posting links to sellable wares, B&B. Not sure how the powers-that-be feel about new guys doing that.

Otherwise, nice work. 8)

No sweat, welcome to the forum! :) Always glad to have carvers on here. I've carved three, with so-so results. :lol:

You obviously know how to turn some briar.

8)

Boulder&Briar":yzajuqn9 said:
I'll have a few more pictures to post of others I've made. However I don't believe I'm allowed to share links to any I have for sale :/ Sorry about that.
No worries! You'll hit the 30 post mark in no time. Keep posting the pictures (you can always add a link later). :D

Thanks guys! Hopefully I'll have some time this week to get another one finished. I still have two that are for sale on etsy, a poker, and a churchwarden. I'll try to get pics of those on here tomorrow. I have a few things in the works right now and plan to offer a very generous discount to BoB members. I still need to know who the site administrator is though so I can discuss my permissions to do these sorts of things. I'm just starting out and I'm trying to not tick anyone off by breaking any rules.

I may be wrong, but I believe that there is no problem with you posting your pipes for sale, as long as you do so in the Town Crier section.

Very nice pipe, by the way.