One of my pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant help but think about the history of pipes that old. Who enjoyed them, and under what conditions, the surroundings. Hell, jsut the story.

Great meer, man, seriously

I THINK I'M IN LOVE!!!

That is such a gorgeous pipe! It's in great shape for being almost 100 years-old! I bet smoking that pipe makes you feel cosmically in touch with pipe smoking brethren from the past... Cheers!

I whole heartedly agree with the other... a pipe to be jelous over

james

I need a couple dandys like that in my collection. It is hard to find one in such good condition, without paying a hefty price tag. :cheers:

Very nice ! Thanks for the peek ! Any pipe with artistic merit from that time period is of interest to me.

Kyle Weiss":o044942y said:
Great pipe. 8) How's it smoke?
It smoked great after a few bowls. I recall the first couple of smokes having a distinct mildewy flavor. Not surprising considering that this pipe had been sitting unused for 30 years before I acquired it.

Don't recall if you said it came with a case??? Any nomenclature on the pipe??? Definitely a great collectible with much history behind it. I have seen some old BBB pipes and other antique briars with similar metal work on them. Thanks for sharing the photo, and hope it provides you with a great smoke.

After observing your avatar I see it is listed as an RBC. Very interesting. Guess I answered my own question, next time I'll be a little more observant.
AC

Now this is right up my alley, I have been looking for something like this for a while now but always find them in really tough shape...your pipe there seems to be in GREAT shape.

An absolute gem! They don't make 'em like that anymore. Enjoy.

Phil

That is soo soo cool!! It has a very high class look about it. If that pipe could tell stories, immagine the stories it would tell.