One Thing Leads to Another

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herzl

Reaction score
Down to five pounds of 1792, I wanted to imagine disaster, what if it became unavailable. Better to take the pain of separation anxiety now.

Trouble! It started with that Abingdon. I like it too much. At first I was going to just smoke it on special occasions. Then I decided, 'you only live once. So why suffer.' I started smoking it every day. Had to give it a pipe. Must order more.

More trouble! Again, that 'you only live once,' got me again. I decided to open a Union Square. Now I have to get a pipe for that. This was not the control freak five-year plan. Wow, do things happen or what :?:

If I'm not careful, my simmering TAD is threatening to really take off, and might actually break into a tad of PAD.

O well, you only live once. :lol!:

And another brother falls into the "I can resist anything but temptation" trap!!! Welcome to the club!!!!

BTW...Whereabouts in Oklahoma are you?? FTRPLT...presently in OKC before heading back to Raleigh, NC.

I'm fairly convinced the fruit from the 'Tree of Knowledge' had to have been a tobacco leaf.

Don't feel bad Herzl, Welcome to the club. :twisted: :twisted:

One of us, one of us (gooble gobble, gooble gobble), one of us, one of us (gooble gobble, gooble gobble)...

Congrats!