online blues radio

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earl

Reaction score
Cool, a new forum with the chance to make its first post. Couldn't resist. I love a good blues radio channel online and wanted to recommend the blues channel at wglt.org. Best single blues channel I've found and I've listened to a bunch. Anyone else listen to this one? earl

Just punched it in,,, sounds pretty kick ass to me,,,I'll give it a good listen ,,,thanks earl,,,

If you're also a traditional jazz fan, would recommend their jazz channel as well. When I want jazz, it's the primary channel I go to. earl

earl":e3y3laf5 said:
Cool, a new forum with the chance to make its first post. Couldn't resist. I love a good blues radio channel online and wanted to recommend the blues channel at wglt.org. Best single blues channel I've found and I've listened to a bunch. Anyone else listen to this one? earl
Decided to amend my original recommendation. While I'd still rank it 1a, a very close 1b is the modern blues channel @ skyfm. It's always pretty kick-ass. Earl