Operaguy's Smoking Room

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

operaguy2570

Reaction score
Here is where I get away from the hustle and bustle of the day to have a quite smoke and read or talk with friends. I have also included a detail shot of one of my pipe cabinets.

That looks very civilized. But your smoking getaway would take up about 75% of my living space if I were to transport it here.

Looks pretty inviting. This from a guy sitting in an old kitchen chair in his garage.........hey, I do have XM Radio...

How do you like that Cavicchi?

:cheers: Looks great. I'm sure if I was a guest in your home I'd have no problem making myself at home in either of those chairs... In fact, I'm likely to over stay my welcome and leave you no choice but to kick me out :)

The Cav. Pipe is a fantastic smoker. It is of such quality and size that I reserve especially for Penzance and Balkan Sobranie original and 759...maximum flavor, minimum heat.

That kind of space is what I hope for in the future. As it is, I smoke in a storage shed/workshop. It's nice, but not very comfortable.

:)