Order Arrived

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVDAVE

Reaction score
I placed an order with Mr.Snuff on 01/31/2012 and have not received it yet. How long does it usually take for you guys to get your order. I know on the site it says up to 28 working days, I guess I'm just impatient wanting my first order. I been using Silver dollar as I wait, but I want something better.

I wouldn't sweat it just yet Dave. I actually placed one last Tuesday that got here just now, but I believe my last order took about three weeks. The other thing is, it takes a signature to receive it. If you aren't generally home when your mailman comes around, you may want to call your P.O. I know for me, several of those little tags they leave have gotten lost.

I ordered McChrystal's Highland Ice 8.75g, Toque Apricot 10g, Wilsons Crumbs of Comfort, Wilsons Extra Crumbs of Comfort 10g.
Do I have to let the ammonia air out? If so about how long? I tried the McChrystal's Highland Ice without letting it air out and got a major headache. Did this cause the headache or what did?

None of those are particularly ammoniated snuffs, so I wouldn't worry about that. As for the headache? I find that a good dose of any mentholated/camphorated snuff will occasionally make my face feel like it wants to explode. Just do smaller portions more often until you work your way up to it. And even then, it happens to me occasionally after 5 years of heavy snuffing.

Glad you got it! Enjoy. :flower: