Oriental forward? (and virginia tips?)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1s on the afore mentioned Peretti blends: oriental #40, Tashkent, and Royal Blend.
Also might want to try McConnell Oriental Blend, and Robert Lewis Orcilla mixture

One of my all time favorites, a blend I have been smoking a ton of lately, is GL Pease's Cairo. It is an oriental forward blend with no Lataka and a subtle brandy/rum topping in the same vein as Haddo's Delight. Pick up a tin. Sounds like what you are looking for.
Now this does indeed sound like what I am looking for!!! Thanks!

+1s on the afore mentioned Peretti blends: oriental #40, Tashkent, and Royal Blend.
Also might want to try McConnell Oriental Blend, and Robert Lewis Orcilla mixture
Got them all (the Peretti blends), and let me tell you, I am not disappointed. Peretti may be my favorite blender just yet.
I have added the other two to my list. Thanks.

Let me tell you, Tashkent is my new favorite!
What a pleasant smoke. It's quite literally, exactly what I was looking for. Appreciate you, and the others who suggested it.