Original Peterson Blends

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UkuleleDude67

Reaction score
Tonight I had my first non-Dunhill blend by Peterson. It was Sunset Breeze. Wow it was really good. I have some others to try in the coming weeks, Sweet Killarney and Old Dublin. For some reason when I started in 2019 I remember most people were saying terrible things about all Peterson blends. Was that just a trend, I have noticed multiple trends in taste over the 5 years. Any other recommendations while they are 39% off?

I got some Old Dublin a while back, it wasn't bad, just nothing brilliant either. Would buy it again if it was the only blend available to me but with choice available, it's not one of my go to's.

Old Dublin...Same feeling!!! Had better, had worse. But have a lot of "much better" sitting behind me!!! Have not tried any of the other Pete's including the DH ones. I have plenty of the older Orlik, Murrays, and original DH tins!! FTRPLT

I'm a big fan of Peterson blends, be they ex - Dunhill or original Peterson. Actually, I would say it's, easily, the top brand in my cellar. I really enjoy Irish Oak, Irish Whisky, Balkan Delight, Sherlock Holmes and Old Dublin. They have been favorites for decades, now.

Tonight I had my first non-Dunhill blend by Peterson. It was Sunset Breeze. Wow it was really good. I have some others to try in the coming weeks, Sweet Killarney and Old Dublin. For some reason when I started in 2019 I remember most people were saying terrible things about all Peterson blends. Was that just a trend, I have noticed multiple trends in taste over the 5 years. Any other recommendations while they are 39% off?
I like Sunset Breeze and Killarney. Connoisseurs Choice,Hyde Park and Irish cask also, sorry if any of them are Dunhill blends. I used to almost exclusively smoke peterson blends years ago love em (y)