Orlik Golden Sliced Question

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnrust

Reaction score
Did this blend change when Stockebye took over distribution? Does anyone know when this change took place? Their website has this tobacco listed as a vaper with no mention of burley. I thought it was a va/burley blend.

Can you tell by the tin who made it?

Thanks,
Rusty

Interesting, Just got some in on an order with Muddler. Mine all seem to be original OGS. No signs of perique on my new tins. Thanks for pointing this out. I am a huge fan of the stuff.
Do let us know if your tin is any different in taste. Markings on my tin still say "made in the EU"!

My 100g tin, from which I'm smoking right now, just reads "golden, matured Virginia tobaccos." No mention of perique. I detect only the "sweet citrus" taste as advertised right on the tin. This tin is from 2008.

I just got off the phone with a gentleman named Gary @ Villiger Stockebye. He assured me the recipe for OGS has not changed and the web page must be a misprint. Whew!

fishnrust":60y73ewj said:
I just got off the phone with a gentleman named Gary @ Villiger Stockebye. He assured me the recipe for OGS has not changed and the web page must be a misprint. Whew!
Actually, as a vaper lover, I was hoping they were going to add some perique. I was a bit excited about the prospect...

Now I'm disappointed :(

I smoke it all the time and have never detected any perique in mine. I love perique too but I don't want this blend to change, it's too good!