Other kind of pipe-art

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beetlejazz

Reaction score
I wasn't quite sure where to post this - here or tobacciana, or photos, or to somewhere off-topicky - but anyway I thought this might be worth sharing. :)

Here's a picture I painted a while ago about my first experience with Hal of the Wynd:

awu78y.jpg

It's watercolour + ink. Who knows, this might become a series. 8)

Effing. Awesome.

(and what GK said...visual tobacco reviews...do more of them! :cheers: )

8)

That just became my desktop wallpaper, stretched to full screen, and it is beautiful.

I just set that as my computer background wallpaper, too. Spot-on idea. 8)

Freakin awesome piece! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

That is a great piece....stunning.

Great to have another lady (well, okay I'M not a lady..but you might be) around to help keep these fellers in line :D Welcome to BoB, you won't find a greater group of guys anywhere.

Wow! That is really beautiful. Have you done any more? Would you be willing to part with one? I'd frame that and hang it in my shop for sure.

Oh my God brothers (and sister! :D ) you're making my cheeks hurt with smiling, thank you so much, for all the kind comments and support! :D Desktop, eh? I'm honoured! Seriously, I often feel the world today at least here isn't very art-friendly, so reading these comments felt incredibly good.

Yes, George said it, visual tobacco reviews! :cheers: I will be totally making more. I think Irish Flake will be the next.

UberHuberMan, this one might have found it's owner already, but I'll be posting pictures for sure when there's more. :)