OUCH!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobostro61

Reaction score
Darn... I was filing away with a rasp and the damn thing slipped on me. I was thinking of ovaling the stem.

Time to put a ring, ball or other eye-catching feature into the stem...I've done that a few times, just means there's more avenue for creativity. There's no mistakes, really, just how to deal with 'em.

8)

Kyle Weiss":5pbaisig said:
Time to put a ring, ball or other eye-catching feature into the stem...I've done that a few times, just means there's more avenue for creativity. There's no mistakes, really, just how to deal with 'em.

8)
Exactly. This is what you call a "Design Opportunity".

I get them all the time... :lol:

Todd

as a pipe maker I can tell you, I would much rather take a chunk out of my finger than my pipe or stem. Can't fix the pipe with a bit of duct tape

rev

the rev":ahg4o826 said:
as a pipe maker I can tell you, I would much rather take a chunk out of my finger than my pipe or stem. Can't fix the pipe with a bit of duct tape

rev
Nor can I buff out a bloody gouge on my hand with a sanding wheel. :lol:

8)

Kyle Weiss":j1oxs2ds said:
the rev":j1oxs2ds said:

rev
Nor can I buff out a bloody gouge on my hand with a sanding wheel. :lol:

8)
try using a higher grit.