Outrageously Pissed Off

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you aren't satisfied with the way a company is running their business, don't do business with them. Seems simple enough.

Piet Binsbergen":x3u63qps said:
Well we have never had any crap with 4Noggins!
They are just great and accommodating, as you all know they need to post our packages half way round the world!!
I concur. Very happy with the service from 4noggins.com.

LL":f9yxbqgj said:
Piet Binsbergen":f9yxbqgj said:
...as you all know they need to post our packages half way round the world!!
You know that some of the best tobacco in the world was once grown next door on your northern border, right? Not that long ago, either. All hail Papa Mugabe, the bringer of peace and prosperity.
LL, don't get me started here!!!!!!!
Have put up extensive threads on this here in the past! PAPA Mugabe,....... RETARD Mugabe is more like it!!!!
.....ooops can I say that??????????

I coming in on this a little late but I'd like to offer my take. I think this experience that Philthy is taking about comes under the heading of Reasonable Expectation. When goods or services are payed for and not delivered I believe its up to the seller to make things right, and in this case to offer goods that are not even in stock is not reasonable.

LL":pyg6fpob said:
Piet Binsbergen":pyg6fpob said:
...as you all know they need to post our packages half way round the world!!
You know that some of the best tobacco in the world was once grown next door on your northern border, right? Not that long ago, either. All hail Papa Mugabe, the bringer of peace and prosperity.
"War Veterans", salting the farmlands, killing the farmers, crashing the economy........Africa's version of Hope & Change?????? :p

To this day, I still refer to the aforementioned country as RHODESIA!!!!!

Piet Binsbergen":w6zayvuh said:
PAPA Mugabe,....... RETARD Mugabe is more like it!!!!
Hey now, no need to disparage the developmentally disabled.

Hermit":gb2f8e4p said:
Piet Binsbergen":gb2f8e4p said:
PAPA Mugabe,....... RETARD Mugabe is more like it!!!!
Hey now, no need to disparage the developmentally disabled.
You forgot Mentally challenged.............. oooops' to higher grade to be of significance here!