Over half my folders...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
I had a few out for cleaning and a quick strop so I pulled the rest of my drawer riders out for an adopted family portrait. Four or five of these are EDC pieces for me. The rest are special purpose or they're still here because they were gifts or...well, I just like 'em. I think 3 of the 4 Benchmade are numbered First Run. None of mine are "normal" in that they are all pretty special steel...like the big Spyderco in BG42...others ZDP189...ATS34...S30V...M4...A2 cryo...yadda, yadda, yadda.

What do I carry the most? Toss up between the Northwoods Barlow and the Spyderco with the ZDP189 laminated blade. What sits the most? The itty bitty Kershaw. I found it while nosing around Nantucket once upon a time. Fond memories.

My fixed blade collection is a bit more serious...mostly Bark River or pieces I made. These folders are for fun and/or protection.

Thanks. I enjoy looking at knife collections. I wasn't going to request it, but then I didn't.