Oxman enters the forum!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oxman

Reaction score
Hi guys. You may know me from some of the other forums out there. I have lurked here on occasion but never signed up. Anyway I am here now and look forward to contributing to the forums.

I have had the great pleasure of working in the tobacco industry for a number of years so have a bit of knowledge on how to grow and process tobacco. Unfortunately my last job came to a rather sudden end and I find myself on the job market at a time when the tobacco industry is tightening its belt! ..... Keep smoking, please!

Anyway I look forward to making your acquaintance now that I have some time on my hands!

Cheers
Ox

Oxman":ccmw60wl said:
Hi guys.  You may know me from some of the other forums out there.  I have lurked here on occasion but never signed up.  Anyway I am here now and look forward to contributing to the forums.

I have had the great pleasure of working in the tobacco industry for a number of years so have a bit of knowledge on how to grow and process tobacco.  Unfortunately my last job came to a rather sudden end and I find myself on the job market at a time when the tobacco industry is tightening its belt! ..... Keep smoking, please!

Anyway I look forward to making your acquaintance now that I have some time on my hands!

Cheers
Ox
Good to see you here Oxman! Sorry to hear you lost that wonderful job.
I always envied you a bit specially when you'd post photos of the fields and such.
I wish you good luck in reacquiring another quickly. ;) 

Welcome! I'm sure many of us do our best to keep the (pipe) tobacco industry going! I hope you find a job you like soon

"T"

Damn good to see you here Buddy, you'll love spending time here, some of the best guys and gals around the World hang out here.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

I don't know you from any other forum, so welcome... but I got my eye on you

rev

Well done old chap. Another one to join the Blighty contingent. Welcome aboard fella!