Ozark Mountain hardwood pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henwrench

Reaction score
After being impressed by the cob, especially from a design point of view, I went and ordered one of the MM hardwood pipes. I purchased the 'cherrywood' one. I know it's not really cherrywood, just MM's name for it. Once again, I'm mightily happy with her, and she smokes just like a cob. Impossible to pack 'wrong', never, ever gurgles, infact she stays dry as a bone. Paid just under £7. And Golden Sliced just tastes amazing in this pipe. I dunno why! Anybody else out there tried one of these pipes?

Oh yea, a buddy of mine in Maine gifted me Country Gent. Thanks Joe!!

They do what they were designed to do, and it's hard to complain about them for the price.

Don't expect them to last for 20-years, but if you drop/lose/break one you're not out much. 8)

henwrench":gt1lpwsc said:
After being impressed by the cob, especially from a design point of view, I went and ordered one of the MM hardwood pipes. I purchased the 'cherrywood' one. I know it's not really cherrywood, just MM's name for it. Once again, I'm mightily happy with her, and she smokes just like a cob. Impossible to pack 'wrong', never, ever gurgles, infact she stays dry as a bone. Paid just under £7. And Golden Sliced just tastes amazing in this pipe. I dunno why! Anybody else out there tried one of these pipes?

Oh yea, a buddy of mine in Maine gifted me Country Gent. Thanks Joe!!
It's hard to believe that birch with a cherry stain could smoke so good, eh? The maple stain on birch is pretty good too. :lol: :lol:

One of the finest alternate wood pipes I've ever smoked, and very affordable.