Parody video on online tobacco retailers

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokntaz

Reaction score
A friend put this together and thought I'd share the laughs!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tPvWQ2UmVRQ" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is funny on so many levels, not the least of which was that, if you'll pardon the pun, Hitler was an antismoking Nazi. :joker:

Tom Stormcrowe":hnz3so6x said:
This is funny on so many levels, not the least of which was that, if you'll pardon the pun, Hitler was an antismoking Nazi. :joker:
Agreed! There's a few parodies on this video but this one is by far the best. Then again I might be a little biased! :lol:

Very well done.
This movie has a million parody videos that were spawned from it.
The timing and addition of all of the names was spot on.

I think it's safe for all of us to now say a big.......FU SG!!!! :twisted: Keep your baccy! I'm tired of the letdowns every few months.......

Get me the Dark Lord on the phone this instant!!!! I can't wait any longer for his plug baccy!!!!!

I laughed entirely too hard at the "anti-smoking nazis" part I was literally crying!!

"Don't cry, he won't REALLY smoke mixture 79",,,,,,,

I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more, I went to check my cellar, I laughed again, and then I cried.