Patron Tequila

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSteve

Reaction score
In my life, other than for a gift, I have never purchased Patron tequila. This evening on my way home from my daughter's suburban house, I stopped at Total Wine. (my daughter asked me to buy her a premixed margarita) As I walked along the tequila shelving, I did not see one bottle of Patron. Where the Patron normally is stocked, the shelves were empty. I asked one of the floating stockers if they had difficulty getting Patron. He said, no, for Cinco de Mayo every year, it's a Patron sell out.

My sister was a Parton fiend when she was a drinker. I never much cared for it. I also never understood pre-made mixed, I mean a margarita is just tequila, lime, and triple sec.

I also never understood pre-made mixed, I mean a margarita is just tequila, lime, and triple sec.
This is the first one I've ever purchased. My daughter isn't much of an alcohol consumer. She wanted a premix with the assumption that there's very little alcohol contained within it.