PB going to work

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cute! but the dang thing stopped forty eleven times. Or is it just my computer? :x

Definitely cool, Bub!! :cheers: :cheers:

Falconer":1r5jc5ov said:
cute! but the dang thing stopped forty eleven times. Or is it just my computer? :x
Nope... it's not just your computer, Bird! My laptop plows through Netflix movies like a four wheel drive Case tractor. And, the video stopped and started a bunch of times on my computer too!! :roll: :roll:

Robert

beebiz":1ojik6hz said:

Falconer":1ojik6hz said:
Nope... it's not just your computer, Bird! My laptop plows through Netflix movies like a four wheel drive Case tractor. And, the video stopped and started a bunch of times on my computer too!! :roll: :roll:

Robert
OOOOHHHHHH check out the CPU on Oubaas!!!!!

beebiz":2bwujjqg said:

Falconer":2bwujjqg said:

Robert
But remember Cornbroom, you're computer is the one I got rid of on ebay. :lol!:

Falconer":4phxkvq7 said:
beebiz":4phxkvq7 said:

Falconer":4phxkvq7 said:

Robert
But remember Cornbroom, you're computer is the one I got rid of on ebay. :lol!:
Could be, Birdbrain! If so, it's your loss and my gain!!! It sure processes those Netflix online movies like it was processing a bunch of cheap sketches from Kansas!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Robert