Penguin's Pipes and Sundry

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 4351

Reaction score
It turns out my phone's camera does work (news to me), though the quality leaves something to be desired. Hopefully I can post better images in the future.

On the left, my newest acquisition, a Rigoletto. On the right, my first pipe (of unknown origins).

Corncobcon":15n9uml2 said:
Nice pipes! I like the "unknown" one. Nice curve on the stem!
It is nice, though it's heavier than I thought it would be at first, so I can't leave it to hang very well. I'm a bit enamored with the Rigoletto at present, with its deep chamber and light weight, but there will always be something special to me about my first pipe.

SourMilk":15n9uml2 said:
This is how it starts :twisted:
Oh, I already have plans to get a third pipe, maybe next month, maybe in April for my birthday. We'll see. I've already got a shelf in my cabinet for my tobaccos, pipes, and cleaning stuff, and my pipes have their own whiskey for cleaning. :lol:

Corncobcon":qoujc3y7 said:
SourMilk":qoujc3y7 said:
This is how it starts :twisted:

Shhhh!   Don't tell him about the Estate pipes for sale at Blue Room Briars! :twisted:

:cheers:  
I'm afraid those are a bit out of my price range. A few of them I could afford, though admittedly I have concerns about smoking a pre-smoked pipe, however reputable the seller may be.