Penzance at Iwan

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the tip, brother! They've also got some Balkan Sobranie in stock today.

Yeah, too bad I just blew my load this week @ smoking pipes...oh well. 6#'s in open jars should suffice....

I checked and you rascals bought all the Penzance! :affraid:

jlong":b4138pyj said:
I checked and you rascals bought all the Penzance! :affraid:
If I bought the LAST of it, I apologize and wish you luck next time, but with a limit of two tins per customer, I doubt I bought ALL of it. :D

I found Penzance over at uniquebriar.com in 2oz tins. It is costly at 20 a tin but they have it. I ordered 2 tins and that day had a tracking number that had shipped. It beat playing the waiting game for a usual place to have it is stock for me.

Seems pretty steep to me, but as there's a whole "Boswell" post right now about free market economics, I'll just say "enjoy that Penzance" and shut the hell up. :p

George Kaplan":4ne3swpg said:
Seems pretty steep to me, but as there's a whole "Boswell" post right now about free market economics, I'll just say "enjoy that Penzance" and shut the hell up. :p
Exactly my thoughts. Every man has his limits, whether price, product or patience. Personally, I'm too broke and cheap.

Well damn, try to share the Penzance love and get a nice fat shut the hell up lol. Yeah I definitely agree that the price is stupid high but the raves on here about the stuff I had to try it somehow and you all buy it so quick it isn't funny.

kaiser83":9jjinjkz said:
Well damn, try to share the Penzance love and get a nice fat shut the hell up lol. Yeah I definitely agree that the price is stupid high but the raves on here about the stuff I had to try it somehow and you all buy it so quick it isn't funny.
Bottom line: You have Penzance. Let us know what you think when you stuff a pipeful. 8)

Will definitely do. My response was all in good humor brothers.

kaiser83":5uqfn5pp said:
Well damn, try to share the Penzance love and get a nice fat shut the hell up lol.
I totally meant that I would shut the hell up after wishing you well with your new Penzance. Seriously, I'm glad you found some, and hope you find it worth the premium. If not you can still turn it around and make a profit. More power to you.
Peace, Truce, and well wishes. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Lol, I saw the smile after that statement so I took it as a joke anyhow, guess my retort humor didn't translate so well. No apologies necessary man.

Naw, your humor came across better than mine. It's all good. For what it's worth I almost bought some at nearly that price a while ago just to try it. I held out and got lucky at $12 a tin. It's pretty unique stuff, but not something I can't live without. I liked it better after airing it out for a while. The worst part is that none of my local friends are pipe smokers, so showing off the tins on the shelf doesn't impress them as much as it should. :D

Lol hilarious. Yeah, I am sending all my toby to my parents house for the time being and they keep asking me what it all is and why I need so much. Thanks for the tip on airing it for a bit.

Kyle Weiss":i9gp0tsk said:
I'm pissed and offended, now. Quitting the forum. 8)
Kyle, even new to the forum I know you don't count and it is easy to offend you with your feminine personality. :lol:

kaiser83":z3kto70z said:
Kyle, even new to the forum I know you don't count and it is easy to offend you with your feminine personality. :lol:
...boy, this guy has me pegged! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

8)

(oh, the many onion layers of funny...sliced thin... :p )

Kyle Weiss":ovhuwsmb said:
kaiser83":ovhuwsmb said:
...boy, this guy has me pegged! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

8)
:lol!: