Penzance availability - update

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gkhanna74

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I spoke with JF Germain this afternoon about when we can expect to see Penzance again. The gentleman who answered said that a shipment is scheduled to have entered the US today (June 11th) -- he says it will take as much as a week for the shipment to clear U.S. customs and make its way to the US distributor. So, I am hopeful we will see Penzance on retailer shelves within a few weeks. He also said that the leaf shortage (of a particular oriental used in the blend) has abated.

I can't wait!

Hmmmm........I wonder which Port it came into.
Mayhaps, I need to check the Cargo Areas at work!!!!! :D

DoverPipes":xi92co6b said:
Hmmmm........I wonder which Port it came into.
Mayhaps, I need to check the Cargo Areas at work!!!!! :D
Dover... I think you should Hijack the shipment bro....... you will then know where to send half of it. Had a Run with Some Dunbar as well....... the chaps make good stuff!

Looks like some cleared customs. Pipesandcigars.com had it on their website last night, not anymore. Also, I called cupojoes, they have a limited supply and appear to ship to existing customers only. Good thing I bought some pipes off them recently. :D Good luck to all!

Hi Bros.

As of this afternoon, CupOJoes still had several 8oz. bags left. A one per customer limit is in effect. I have myself one coming.