Penzance higher than P$C

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cartaphilus":zvrb6xga said:
I see NO problem with people who sell packaged tobacco on eBay.
They can ask anything they want for it and no one is twisting anybodies arm to purchase it at that price or to bid stupid money on it. I DON'T sell or have I ever sold tobacco tins etc. on eBay but, if for some reason I should quit smoking a pipe I would sell it and look for the best price I could get for it. That's only the smart thing to do. It does, at times peeve me off a little when hoarders buy up all there is only to sell it but, I reckon that's there right if the retailer is willing to sell that kind of quantities to them.
There are even sellers of new pipes on eBay asking more then retail for them and that's there right, I don't have to purchase them. Nowadays you have to be a wise shopper and do your research. The public has got to be educated to stop the gougers, if more would research prices and alternative places to shop to find better pricing those sellers gouging would be near nonexistent.

Although if they should ever disappear I wouldn't be able to have my little chuckle now and then.
This 100%. If someone with more jack than I have available is willing to pay more for something I would like, that's life! Doesn't mean I like it, but I just shrug, shake my head and Onward thru the Fog. I took the concept of "fair" out of my vocabulary years ago. It's NEVER existed ! :twisted: :twisted: