Penzance

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z-fog

Reaction score
I just thought I'd say that it is available at www.cupojoes.com.

Ordered yesterday expecting a back order. Got shipping confirmed for both Penzance and Stonehaven. Stonehaven is gone. Penzance still available. Never had either one. (new guy to the sport) Wanted to post availability. You beat me to it. :) Can't wait to try both.

Just ordered a tin this evening, still in stock.

It's been in stock since yesterday, won't last long though.
Smoke in good health brothers. :D

So...if Germain sent both of them to one place it's likely part of a larger distribution and other vendors either already have it or will get it soon. If you want some and missed COJ's call (like actually use the phone thing and talk to someone in person) around to a number of the onliners and you'll likely nail some. And...be carefull out tbere people!

Blackhorse":niua25oj said:
So...if Germain sent both of them to one place it's likely part of a larger distribution and other vendors either already have it or will get it soon. If you want some and missed COJ's call (like actually use the phone thing and talk to someone in person) around to a number of the onliners and you'll likely nail some. And...be carefull out tbere people!
I think the rest of the vendors got wiped out Friday afternoon when they all got it in. I got lucky and snagged 8oz of Stonehaven and another 8oz of Penzance.

Sorry it is so unavailable to my brethren, but luckily for me I know a little spot in South Carolina that ALWAYS has penzance in stock. ;)

Just got an email that pipesandcigars.com has Penzance 8oz in stock