Penzance!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mozjo33

Reaction score
I'm certain this is probably the 1000th thread about Penzance. I've been a little bored with my tobacco selection of late. Yesterday I was jonesing for some flavor and completely forgot I had Penzance until I came across the jar. Loaded up my Tao & Ulsted and had 45 minutes of pure bliss! Anyway - I just wanted to share my happiness!

Stay warm everyone. The white stuff is back and it's been snowing all morning!

good shtuff, it's perfect for when you need that ultimate smoke

And here I thought you were about to tell us it was in stock somewhere...

:( 

joshoowah":pjby3t8e said:
And here I thought you were about to tell us it was in stock somewhere...

:( 
Yes!! I got all excited and then.......... :( 

Although it's high summer here, we had some heavy rain last night and the morning is damp and cool.

This is perfect weather for me to smoke a bowl of latakia and what better than some Penzance?

No matter the price or lack of availability, this is the ultimate latakia blend for me, nothing to touch it. So smooth, soft and tasty, I smoke it with eyes closed to experience every crumb of tobacco.

Glad that you could enjoy it sir and I'm glad I've never tried it, nor want to.
All I need is another unattainable to make my life more complicated then it already is.
Simple is, as simple does.

Cartaphilus":4qkdkcc2 said:
All I need is another unattainable to make my life more complicated then it already is.
Simple is, as simple does.  
Yes, I know what you're talking about, brother :)