Perfect Pipe & Tobacco Testing

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velveteagle

Reaction score
Had five days of camping, kayaking, fireside cooking,wonderful conversations and joke times. Camping in the woods with the winds and animals to keep ya company. Never a time where food was not ready to eat or a drink not ready to pour. I took six gift blends of tobacco and four pipes which were for any occasion. Not a worry in the world. One person just sent us a photo of when Kathy and I were enjoying one of many trips down the Manistee River. Many nights staring at the campfire while hearing stories of people who have become wonder friends.. Life Can Be Wonderful.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Awesome Velvet! Actually our vacation times coincided it seems. I just got back from five days fishing in Colorado. We had a wonderful time and the Trout seemed to favor Latakia this year, hahaha.

I wanted to post some photos here but my USB connect for my camera is in Mexico.... :evil:

Looks llike a fine time was had by you all! Great pic! I need to get back on the river, myself. Been 4-weeks now.

MisterE":8zqj8p6o said:
Awesome Velvet! Actually our vacation times coincided it seems. I just got back from five days fishing in Colorado. We had a wonderful time and the Trout seemed to favor Latakia this year, hahaha.

I wanted to post some photos here but my USB connect for my camera is in Mexico.... :evil:
I know you had a great time MisterE.. My friend caught a 20 inch Brown Trout and it was cooked up by a master chef. Checking out the blends in fresh air and good company is the best way to do it...
Chuck ;)

Who is that dude with the pipe?? 8)
A classic for the bob hall of fame VE, very nice bro, very nice indeed!

Does look like you had a very nice time life can be wonderful indeed.

Welcome back! Looks great. Nothing like camping in the wilds.

velveteagle":fxlwrfjh said:
Had five days of camping, kayaking, fireside cooking,wonderful conversations and joke times. Camping in the woods with the winds and animals to keep ya company. Never a time where food was not ready to eat or a drink not ready to pour. I took six gift blends of tobacco and four pipes which were for any occasion. Not a worry in the world. One person just sent us a photo of when Kathy and I were enjoying one of many trips down the Manistee River. Many nights staring at the campfire while hearing stories of people who have become wonder friends.. Life Can Be Wonderful.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Hello, thank you! He remembered his youth ... 10 years of rafting, started here with these walks, the river the first category of complexity. Graduated high, 6-th category of complexity. It is so great!