Personal request on behalf of daughter

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done! Wow, that was so much easier than having to sort through a magazine of crap trying to find the one thing I might at least be able to re-gift some day without being embarrassed. If you've got neighbors with kids, you know exactly what I'm talking about.  :D 

Growley":68hpf5oz said:
Done! Wow, that was so much easier than having to sort through a magazine of crap trying to find the one thing I might at least be able to re-gift some day without being embarrassed. If you've got neighbors with kids, you know exactly what I'm talking about.  :D 
Indeed.

Again, thanks everyone. :)

Can't believe I didn't notice this post sooner. The like button was still there, so I'm assuming the contest is still going. The kids get a like from me. Wish em luck from all of us!

Just wanted to tell you guys that my daughter's school was one of the winners in this contest. So, thank you for taking the time to vote!  :D 

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: