Pete Disorder

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlong

Reaction score
I'm sure this happens to most of us. I was at the local B&M a week ago and I spotted this Pete in the case. It sort of jumped out at me. Seeing I just bought my first Pete a couple weeks prior, I moved on. But the image of this sweet, simple beautiful billard remained in my brain all week. It just would not go away!!! But at $88 I thought what the hell. So I bought the damned thing today.

Glad I did. She's a beaut ain't she? The deep narrow chamber will be perfect for high nic twist.:drunken: The PA is for breaking it in.

petebillard.jpg

Edit: I meant to post this in the PAD section. Forgive me.

Very nice. I just smoked my first Pete tonight. Nice pick up.

You guys know your Petes. I didn't know what a fishtail bit was. Just ordered some Black XX for it.:flower:

Peterson come with either a p lip stem or a fishtail which is your traditional flattened end like your has

Excellent Jlong. Enjoy it to the max. I can see that it won't be the last Pete either!!!!
:cheers:

That is one beautiful pipe! One can see why you were drawn back to such a classic looker.

What model number is that? I think I may have Pete disorder myself!

lager86":gk7vcip2 said:
That is one beautiful pipe! One can see why you were drawn back to such a classic looker.

What model number is that? I think I may have Pete disorder myself!
I'm learning too. Mister E posted 264 which is right. It's stamped Killarney on the shank.

Yep, Thats a fine looking Pipe.

I like the long wooden shaft,,,it seems it would be harder to make those than the other styles with short shafts.
I think it adds to it.. Very nice indeed.

The break in baccy, Prince Albert, is something I haven't smoked for over a year. It's tastier than ever. It's been a great weekend.