Peter Binsbergen, Festival artist INNIBOS, Nelspruit, 2010

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Dutch! You should be very proud of your work. I know we're proud just to be assosiated with you in our own little way. Such talent will not go unrewarded my friend. The $$$$ are a coming! :bounce:

Piet --

I have peeked at some of your stuff -- your art is very original and truly inspired. I am sure your show will kick some @$$!

Really awesome ArtWork Piet you are truly talented. Wish I was able to to come to the exhibition but sometime soon when I'm in the area we can hook up. All the best with the show. :cheers:

Just goes to show how much I have to learn about the BoB's here.. Cheers to ya Piet.. Art is the perfect gift to all cultures.. You do it right man... :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck...

you know i can't wait to see the new work. stress no longer, enjoy the fanfare. you deserve it!

That's great Piet!!! Nothing but success to you!

It sure would be great to see your art in person! Not to mention meeting you and the other SA group. I really enjoyed viewing the photos of your successes, in particular your skies, clouds and stars. Keep up the great work.

Jim

Wow bro's thanks for all the responses and kind words.
I Really appreciate it!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

MisterE":sm9dz1j6 said:
Awesome dude! I wish I could attend! :D
will keep all of you in the loop with pic's and web updates!!!
Glad to see you back bro!!

Peter, as usual, fantastic! I love the constant insertion of abstraction into landscapes, and the painting for one of the posters with what looks to be a forearm with fist thrusting into a landscape with a sky of dark tones is really great. I've never seen you use that forearm/fist before, and you got away from your usual blue/starry night and made it much more foreboding.

Great! All the success to you in the world, my friend!