Peter Stokkebye tobacco

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The LBF is very good value for money in my opinion. I always try to have some on hand. I also enjoy the LNF, although I have to be careful for tongue bite with this one.

I quite recently (as recent as yesterday!) smoked my first bowl of Luxury Navy Flake from the 2 oz that came in the mail Saturday. Fantastic smoke! I love flakes, and the past couple months have been kind of collecting Navy flakes and cakes to smoke and review for my own smoking pleasure with the purpose being to finally arrive at a great 3 - 5 tobaks that will make me feel like I'm on a clipper ship in the 19th century.

I've already got the feeling that this Luxury Navy Flake will be one of them for certain!

PS #306 English Oriental Supreme in my opinion is one of his best blends. Very well balanced and a great value. :)

AJ

Thanks for the tip, AJ. I'll seek it out for my next order. From the picture used as your avatar it looks like you could sure be a shipmate of mine on that clipper ship!

S13

smoker13":imrnaye1 said:
Thanks for the tip, AJ.  I'll seek it out for my next order.  From the picture used as your avatar it looks like you could sure be a shipmate of mine on that clipper ship!

S13
We could have been mates if you ever shipped out of Bedford on the Flying Scorpion. :scratch:

AJ

smoker13":7tgid76x said:
Well, I ordered can of Tudor Castle not 10 minutes ago strictly on your words of praise, maybe that's as close as one can expect!
After giving it a try let me know your opinion about it. :)

AJ

Late night/Late Date cruising around the site, and I have to mention that I seem to follow your lead, AJ. Just as I fell in love with Tudor Castle,  I've presently got a 1 pound bag of PS306 English Oriental Supreme sitting in one of my boxes taking over my library this very moment.  As you opined, it is a darn good smoke!

I have 3 lbs each of Luxury Bullseye Flake, Luxury Twist Flake and Navy Flake, those are my staple tobaccos from Stokkebye.
banjo

Oooooh, Monsieur Banjo, you have hit upon 3 Stokkebye tobaccos that are special favorites of mine, a standout being the Luxury Bullseye Flake.

Not a week goes by where I don't enjoy at least 2 or 3 bowls of that, all in the beautiful Trever Talbert bent acorn pipe that's exclusively dedicated to that tobak.  It's one of those rare pipe-tobacco marriages one just can't explain; they go together so beautifully and make each hourly smoking session a trip to paradise.