Peterson 302 Pipe Stem

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derlict311

Reaction score
I was wondering if you all could point me towards a new Peterson 302 pipe stem. Haven't had any luck locating one. This pipe is forty years old, by the way. My local B&M told me (pretty much), I'm out of luck unless I could find a way to patch it. Please help!! :no:

I'm inclined to say Peterson themselves will do stem replacements of their own pipes, in fact I also want to say they'll do it in the US as well. Don't quote me on that just yet, I'll do some googling in a short bit and post in here again.

Edit: Here ya go, straight from the Peterson website itself. http://www.peterson.ie/pipes/faqs.html#replacementmouthpiece

I'm also sure LL or any other skilled pipe repairmen you can find could do it as well. But as far as I know the wait-list for repairs is super long, somewhere in the neighborhood of 12 weeks last time I saw a post.

Have you checked with pipesandcigars.com or smokingpipes.com if you still need a stem.