Peterson stingers?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Lowry

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a source for the "stinger" dealies Peterson puts in their Deluxes? I have a couple of estates that didn't come with 'em. I'm currently switching the ones I have from pipe to pipe, but it would be nice to have enough to go around.

Andy Lowry":gxtec5s2 said:
Does anyone know of a source for the "stinger" dealies Peterson puts in their Deluxes? I have a couple of estates that didn't come with 'em. I'm currently switching the ones I have from pipe to pipe, but it would be nice to have enough to go around.
Contact Peterson as they can and have helped folks from what I've heard of with requests similar to this in the past. Another source might be one of the members of the I.P.P.C. Here's a link to them:

http://btheinternationalpetersonpipeclub.runboard.com/f9

As an update for anyone who might also be searching for this item, Peterson referred me to Ashton Distributors. Ashton doesn't carry parts, so they referred me to Schulte's pipe repair service in Vero Beach, FL. There's no website or email, but the phone number is 772-564-0079. I get an answering machine when I call, but haven't tried on a weekday yet. I'll let y'all know what I find out when I finally get ahold of 'em.

uhh, have you smoked without the stinger? at risk of being a jerk there is as reason no one uses them anymore.

somedumbjerk":rm9og1a4 said:
uhh, have you smoked without the stinger? at risk of being a jerk there is as reason no one uses them anymore.
I like 'em. They're cute.