Peterson's Dracula Series

• Thread starter Deleted member 2386
  • Start date
Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should be ashamed, it only got a 6.7 our of 10 star rating, I'd should be ashamed that I even googled it with the miserable line UP of actresses and actors. I guess thats what you get for a flick from 92 lol.

Response from Peterson:

Dear Sir

The Dracula Series of pipes will be available in October and to avoid disappointment we would advise you to order your pipes from your retailer as soon as possible.

Take Care & God Bless
Angela Fortune

Kapp & Peterson Limited
T/A Peterson of Dublin
Peterson House
Sallynoggin
Co. Dublin
IRELAND

Tel: +353-1-2851011
Fax: +353-1-2856593
Web: www.peterson.ie

Registered Office: Peterson House, Sallynoggin, Co. Dublin, Ireland

I requested a release date for them in my original email to her so that I could be sure to get an order in for them and not miss out. I mentioned how the Fathers Day pipes had not been available stateside and she neglected to say anything about that which leads me to believe that the Dracula series will be available stateside. This will assuredly make Bram Stoker proud. As to Bram Stroker I am marginally afraid of the pipe he will be smoking. There ya go though gentlemen, straight from the horses mouth.

Good intel, thanks for posting that Kaiser.

Edit: my typos are getting atrocious

I might see if my Tinder Box could order them and put one on hold for me for a while...have to roll a few tourists...shouldn't take long...

8)

Just so nobody forgets this series should be out very soon. The tension is building, and no it's not because of the earlier posts in this thread. I can't wait for these to come out.....damn you for twisting this thread now I can't say anything without twisting it all. AHHHH

kaiser83":exgfhz81 said:
Just so nobody forgets this series should be out very soon. The tension is building, and no it's not because of the earlier posts in this thread. I can't wait for these to come out.....damn you for twisting this thread now I can't say anything without twisting it all. AHHHH
Don't jerk us around Kai! :lol:

Dutch":qdijssxa said:
kaiser83":qdijssxa said:
Don't jerk us around Kai! :lol:
Oh God, a Pete thread is gonna end up banished to the RR soon. :twisted:
It's not me jerking anyone around it's Bram Stroker and Count E------.

An OPAQUE black finish is PAINT. Paint covers wood pores and weather proofs it. Not what I would call a good finish for something that's supposed to dissapate heat and breath. Think about it :twisted:

I have 5 ebony Petes that smoke just fine. Experienced smokers shouldn't have a problem with them. If they heat up just slow down.

New Petes seem to use some kind of lacquer finish, too, because the bowls stay shiny rather than getting dull like older Petes that seemed to be only buffed with the typical carnauba wax. I have two of the newer variant (one to be unveiled soon) and one older that was only wax-finished: all seem to smoke quite equally, and good.

My Tinder Box just had a Peterson-themed pipe party, and we weren't able to score any Draculas. I think we were too soon--I'd love to get my hands on a 999 Drac one day.

8)

Not sure if these Pete's are stained or painted, but there is such a thing as black wood stain. It's possible to get the black color without black paint.

I emailed CupOJoes.com and asked about the pipes. They are expecting delivery mid October to beginning of November. If you have a shape you want you can tell them and they will tell you once they arrive. I am awaiting a approximate price at this time. The girl did say pre-ordering was a good idea (of course).

Okay so the Dracula pipes are going to be about $115.00 each. Other retailers may have a different price but that is cupojoes price.

Edit: She says they may be released with a lower price but that is an approximate for right now.

Thanks, as always, for the update, Kaiser! My local B&M sez they have them on backorder, with a predicted retail ranging from $112-124. Will update as the undead situation develops...

Anyone know where these are for sale? Not finding anything.

dracula_12.jpg

I did read it and I was looking for info on anyone who has them in stock now.