Peterson's Dracula Series

• Thread starter Deleted member 2386
  • Start date
Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Brothers,

I was directed over to this thread after showing a couple new acquisitions on the Pad site:

These two Peterson Dracula series arrived recently (they are the X105 and 999 shapes), a 221 should be arriving shortly too.

Note: I originally wasnt going to go for any of the series after I came across them by accident but after looking at them, they "intrigued" me enough to start the journey. (Now if I can track down a 03, 68 and 69 shape if/when they become available).
:roll:

e80ddcddbdc1__1351722856000.jpg

48a6fc96c725__1351722856000.jpg

Glad you made it over to the thread brother. Now you will be able to see others acquisitions of these beauties also. Yours are definitely awesome and congrats. Just nice having this thread with them all since the darn things still aren't available in the states.

kaiser83":fddqlc9v said:
Glad you made it over to the thread brother. Now you will be able to see others acquisitions of these beauties also. Yours are definitely awesome and congrats. Just nice having this thread with them all since the darn things still aren't available in the states.
Thanks for pointing me to it and it will def be nice to see others too.

And as far as getting them in the states goes, (I called a few places the other day on a whim and from the sounds of it they have been waiting months with no idea as to when they will be in or what shapes they will be getting).

If the stays the course, we will be seeing Dracula pipes here just in time for Christmas (I wonder if Tim Burton is involved somehow) LOL

I like the look of those PipeDragon, I have to ask though, is the stem a darker red when its not in a camera flash? Every time I've seen a picture of them I like them, but the stem looks a pink or peach colour, I was hoping it might just have been a result of the photography - if they were darker red I might have to buy one.

Greyson":wv5hmse2 said:
I like the look of those PipeDragon, I have to ask though, is the stem a darker red when its not in a camera flash? Every time I've seen a picture of them I like them, but the stem looks a pink or peach colour, I was hoping it might just have been a result of the photography - if they were darker red I might have to buy one.
Thanks and the stem is actually a dark red, the flash/lighting just makes it look lighter.

Ah ok, thanks. I'll maybe be picking one of those out for myself then.

I'll have to track one down for myself. They're gorgeous pipes!

Cup o joes got the 221 in stock also. They emailed me about them but they wanted 115 for them which is a good bit more than getting them from overseas. They are beautiful and smoke darn well. I ended up with two of them in fact.

My friend James tracked two down...picked one up at Tinder Box, the other needs to be picked up...

...they are totally Hot Topic pipes. They're cheesy and awesome. :lol: From the pictures I saw from past Draculas, the stem is more "blood-like" in this release, or maybe James got a stem that had no black swirls in it. Still, looks cool. The band on the top is etched "Dracula" and looks very keen.

They came in a little late. :lol:

8)

I got a 999 for myself as a Christmas gift. My stem is more "blood like" with just a little black swirled in. So I've smoked a couple of bowls in it and smokes fine like my other Pete's.