Philly's Morley's Pipe Club Thursday 15 January 7:00pm

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lestrout

Reaction score
Morley's is early again this month, also due to holiday scheduling. But this will give us an opportunity to coordinate carpooling up to New York to join the Hudson Valley PC/Kaywoodie Slow Smoke and Holiday Party event, in a new venue.  

We will meet as usual at the Pen & Pencil Club, which HankS points out has been our congenial host for 5 years now - possibly a record for Morley's, which has been around for a couple of decades.  And one of our newer members, Justin, has determined that, among P&P's many virtues, is their very reasonable pricing for their well stocked bar, especially if your taste runs to premium Scotches.

hp
les

(Merged for board cleanliness)
And for the New Year, our next Morley's will be the usual 3rd Thursday, 15Jan, at the usual P&P Club. Some of us are already making arrangements for the May Chicago Pipe Show. I will bring my trophy pipe, the Rolando Negoita that I won at the Northeast Regional/Kaywoodie/ Hudson Valley PC Slow Smoking Event.

hp
les

Hey there, I'm in New Jersey and have been looking to join a club. Do you guys welcome new members?

Yo Cape - sorry I missed your Pearl Harbor Day post. But YES!! Morley's absotively welcomes new members. Dion comes into Philly from near Vineland and several other Garden Staters come from Princeton and Cherry Hill.

Hope to see you soon,
hp
les