Picked up this LLOYDS Rock Root off ebay

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PipeLeisure

Reaction score
New pipe was delivered last week and Im just posting a pic now...YA YA I KNOW...Im late :roll:

Picked up this LLOYDS Rock Root 8452, also has a CENTURY OLD BRIAR ITALY stamped on it. I just fell in love with this estate pipe and I only paid like $14 bucks for it...good deal I would say.

I smoked some Boswells Northwoods for its first run and she smokes like a champ...very light also wich I really love.

Very nice pipe , love the clear stem I would say at that price you stole it :D great find.
Best Regards
Richard

Wow Derek, that is certainly a looker! Not only eye catching, but looks like a great clencher, and also appears that the unique rustication will dissipate heat very efficiently. Congrats on what was certainly a steal! 8)

I like the finish on that one! I agree, it looks like a smoke machine. Enjoy!

That is a great looking pipe and stem. What a craggy finish, wonderful! Nicely done.

Great looking pipe you got there. I like some of the over rusticated pipes. Ive been trying to get a Estella savinelli for a while now and always get out bid. Enjoy my friend.

Thanks guys, what I love about this pipe is the deep bowl carving...looks like deep tree bark, feels really nice in the hand as well. Great little smoker also.

That rustification is great and the clear stem sets it off. Looks to be a great buy. I always seem to miss out on stuff on the old eBay

Cigar2you":ix9ne5re said:
That rustification is great and the clear stem sets it off. Looks to be a great buy. I always seem to miss out on stuff on the old eBay
Ya I have always had a thing for clear stems...I also love translucent red.

14.00 for that much style, Super deal and a good smoker that was a ggreat score for sure. :cheers: