Piet is at it again

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitschke066

Reaction score
Everyone is familiar with Piet's generosity. I myself have experienced it, but this time he has outdone himself. Many of you know that Piet had a large showing last month and that he sold everything, or so he said. What he did is sell all, but one. That one I received on Saturday as a gift. I can't begin to to thank Piet for this amazing piece. I will post pics as soon as it comes back from the framer. Thank you again Piet!!!

Can't wait to see it Steve! The man is all heart!! congrats, nice Birthday present I'd say!

Ok so here is the Story.
2am RSA time, I'm stuck in the middle of no where in Nelspruit at the arts festival. My new web updates had to go out live at midnight. Where I was the updates were not showing.......... Steve to the rescue, he popped up on gmail chat as he always does and I asked him to check my site from his side. He assured me that all was well and the new updates were loading. He checked in on me almost every day during the festival and made me feel closer to home while in a strange place!!!
Steve undoubtedly became an integral past of my showing in terms of support and followed the moves daily! more I can say for my own family man!!!!
I wanted the dude to own an original piece from the 2010 showing!!!!

Besides the man gifted me 3 Ser Jac's...................................

He will probably be pissed off when he finds out I posted this, The man is modest with a large heart, Dang so are my other brothers around here!!!

Nitschke066, you are saluted bro!!!

Piet said .... The man is modest with a large heart, Dang so are my other brothers around here!!!

Except for VeeViz, he's as modest as a whore in a nuddist colony! :lol!:

Falconer":0ivz4t8v said:
Piet said .... The man is modest with a large heart, Dang so are my other brothers around here!!!

Here we go again............................ :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Bird scores 1
Oubaas scores 0

Congratulations to you, brother Steve!!! I can hardly wait to see the painting!

Blood Piet, you are saluted, sir!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I happen to know first hand that both of you gentlemen have hearts that are made of the purest, finest gold!!! There simply aren't enough good words in this world to properly and accurately describe one of you... much less both!!!

Now, brother Steve... I hope you will excuse and forgive me. I have some business to attend to!! :twisted:

Falconer":4wp2ju7r said:

That might well be true, Birdbrain!!! But, at least I don't send my "friend" my tobacco discards that are otherwise headed for the garbage and call it a "gift!" And, I don't promise a "friend" a brand new pipe; only to turn around and tell him he will get it when Hell freezes over!!!!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Blood Piet... I think that now makes it game, set, and match to me!!!!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

I now return you to brother Steve's fine thread!!! ;)

Robert

Yo Broom Boy. Ive got some baccy I think you'd really like. It's called Coffee, a gold and black cavendish with Brazilian coffee added. It's much better than plumcake. Piet, Bruins and I have been talking about it all day and think you should give it a try. What say you ole buddy ole friend ole pal. It's free!!!

Good on you Piet, your artwork is incredible. I'm sure Steve will give it pride of place. Pics Steve! The moment you have had it framed and mounted.
Well done both of you!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Falconer":hx0fsvnl said:
Yo Broom Boy. Ive got some baccy I think you'd really like. It's called Coffee, a gold and black cavendish with Brazilian coffee added. It's much better than plumcake. Piet, Bruins and I have been talking about it all day and think you should give it a try. What say you ole buddy ole friend ole pal. It's free!!!
You are beginning to sound to me like you might need a good gallon-sized coffee enema... complete with Irish Creme!!! Maybe that'd wake you up enough to run with the young crowd!!!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Robert

Falconer":aeueirqx said:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

beebiz":1lentx6c said:
You are beginning to sound to me like you might need a good gallon-sized coffee enema... complete with Irish Creme!!! Maybe that'd wake you up enough to run with the young crowd!!!!!

Robert
okay, that was funny too!

bruins":ozusrgrl said:
beebiz":ozusrgrl said:

Robert
Bru! don't encourage him. If you do the paragraphs will just get longer and longer! :sleep:

Score as follows:

Bird=3
Oubaas=4

Keep rolling........................
Go Valky go!!!!!
Oubaas don't be so ungrateful!!!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Falconer":txs7j7ve said:
Bru! don't encourage him. If you do the paragraphs will just get longer and longer! :sleep:
and Valky scores!

it's a tight ball game folks. hey, and not only do his paragraphs get longer, but have you seen his emoticons lately? they're taking up a whole page! beebiz, you livin' large on the boards brother!

Falconer":f0sq9lae said:
bruins":f0sq9lae said:
beebiz":f0sq9lae said:

Robert
Just take you another coffee with Irish Cream enema, and you'll be alright, Old Geezer!!!
:lol!: :lol!:

Piet Binsbergen":f0sq9lae said:
Oubaas don't be so ungrateful!!!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Oh, I'm not at all ungrateful, Blood Piet!!! It has never been beneath me to go dumpster diving! I know their are lots of Birdbrained nut-jobs out there who throw away perfectly goo things!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

bruins":f0sq9lae said:
beebiz, you livin' large on the boards brother!
Yep... I'm Livin' Large........... and, LOVIN' IT!!!!!!!

Robert

shouldn't you be asleep, piet? you've been on the boards all day...er, night!

bruins":vz27joq2 said:
shouldn't you be asleep, piet? you've been on the boards all day...er, night!
8:30pm, off for another bowl in my Monster Ser Jac!