piet!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruins

Reaction score
holy crap, in one night (er...day) piet stayed up and resurrected every post he's missed since the beginning of the exhibition. what you'd get, another 100 posts added to your total? your head must be spinning. good to have you back!!

bruins":c4yunijx said:
holy crap, in one night (er...day) piet stayed up and resurrected every post he's missed since the beginning of the exhibition. what you'd get, another 100 posts added to your total? your head must be spinning. good to have you back!!
From what I've seen Beebiz will give him a run for his money. what'd he have yesterday 38 or so? and I thought it was windy in Kansas! :lol!:

Okay Bruins is right, I stand corrected! Nobody has ever responded to every post on the forum before. Piet wins the whore title hands down. or should I say pants down :D

Falconer":ux1u9o1v said:
Okay Bruins is right, I stand corrected! Nobody has ever responded to every post on the forum before. Piet wins the whore title hands down. or should I say pants down :D
:cheers:

Maybe Piet is actually an artificial person created from a spam postbot. I know J the Huggett plays around with AI/security stuff a lot... Hmmm....

I recall something about a big cash prize for being the first to create an artificial/programmatic lifeform that beats the Turing test, too.

J? Are you being bad?

Ok Man, Words out....... Sorry LL, you are wrong.
I have many good friends here and have thought of you all often and wondered what you all have been up to??
Had a quiet morning at the office so I shut the door and got back up to speed with what is happening. Had a lot of fun.

Jason is innocent, ................ This is my attempt of getting back gents!!!
it is the least I can do in order to show gratitude for your support of my ventures over the past weeks!!
Thanks to you all!
Kudo's to Rob and BD for bustin' my comeback this morning early RSA time! Beebiz does not sleep, nor does brother Dutch for that matter and for the record throw Mudd into the mix as well!!

Piet said..
Almost 700 posts Bruins.......... and they call me the post whore!!!!!!!
Dang bro, it's all that kak you talk!!!! :lol!: :lol!: [/quote]

And ole Bru Baby joined up two whole months after me!!!!!
but then I am rather timorous. :|

Piet Binsbergen":qohtufb2 said:
Beebiz does not sleep...
Oh, I sleep alright. I catch 5 to 40 winks while I'm typing some of my posts!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Robert

Damn... I just noticed that the last post was number 499 for me!! :shock:

Well, I guess I'd just as well burst my 500 cherry with this one!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robert

Falconer":rlx723kc said:
what that says is that i should choose my posts more carefully...wait for the really good one liners like you do. and not post after a few shots of whiskey!

bruins":b7dzczy3 said:
Falconer":b7dzczy3 said:
what that says is that i should choose my posts more carefully...wait for the really good one liners like you do. and not post after a few shots of whiskey!
What? don't be resdickulas! :drunken: I post when ever I can pull someones chain. (or beard) :twisted:

I just checked and Piet posted 90 times today. That has to be a record. OMG he's not a whore he's a nymphomaniac!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Congrats Bro! No one can touch that! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Falconer":0zl8tdpp said:
What? don't be resdickulas! :drunken: I post when ever I can pull someones chain. (or beard) :twisted:
That's only because you don't have a chain or beard of your own to pull!!
:lol!:

Robert

I guess I'll just keep my mouth shut on this one. My measly 237 posts can't even get in the running.

Good to see you back Piet :cheers:

New Smoker":tsu0dz31 said:
I guess I'll just keep my mouth shut on this one. My measly 237 posts can't even get in the running.

Good to see you back Piet :cheers:
Awe, come on, NS! I was at 237 posts just... what... a few hours ago??

But, Piet has definitely got me beat! He is the official post nympho of BOB!!!

Here's to you, brother Piet!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Robert

beebiz":c58j7wvv said:
Falconer":c58j7wvv said:

Robert
look again Fuller Brush Man. I have a beard. Have had it for over 40 years. It's just that I keep it short for the ladies. 8) A good tickle is one thing being chaffed up by a tumbleweed is another. :lol!:

Maybe you are past the stage to trip the light fandangle but I'm not.

dang this is fun stuff ain't it? You're a good sport Robert. Thanks for hang'n with me.

Fuller Brush man ??????? Dang Valky you are good man,
For the record it was 108 posts before bed time yesterday.
BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Bruins, Rob and Valky, you dudes are the ultimate post whores around here. All of you over 600 posts in 3 months, divided, what, thats like 50 posts a day.................................
who is your frikkin' Nympho?????????
.................................Unfair also, I am sound asleep while these debates rage on!!!!!

Falconer":hj34jxt9 said:
beebiz":hj34jxt9 said:
Falconer":hj34jxt9 said:

Robert
look again Fuller Brush Man. I have a beard. Have had it for over 40 years. It's just that I keep it short for the ladies. 8) A good tickle is one thing being chaffed up by a tumbleweed is another. :lol!:

Maybe you are past the stage to trip the light fandangle but I'm not.

dang this is fun stuff ain't it? You're a good sport Robert. Thanks for hang'n with me.
I used to have a short beard. Then, I let it grow out. I got rave reviews from the ladies. When I asked what the big deal was, this is what they told me. "It's a lot more fun to have a good feather duster between our legs than it is to have a little prick there!!!"
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Yep, Bird it's definitely fun!!! ;)

And, I thank you for hanging with me, Little Prick.... oops... I meant Bird!!! I don't know though... LP does sound like a more suitable nickname for you than Bird!!
:lol!: :lol!:

Robert